Here's a look at what's going on in North Haven on Tuesday, Sept. 17. What are you doing today?
- Today's North Haven town meetings include Blight Prevention Appeal Board and Commission on Aging.
- The Joyce Budrow North Haven Senior Center offers a variety of events for seniors, including a presentation called "End of Life Planning...What Would Your Five Wishes Be?" as well as lunches, programs and more.
- The North Haven Memorial Library is open Monday though Saturday with a variety of events. Don't forget that the library also has museum passes available to residents.
What's the Weather?According to The Weather Channel, today in North Haven we can expect "A mainly sunny sky. High near 65F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph."
ICYMISometimes life gets in the way of checking out the latest great local stories so in case you missed it, here's a recap:
- Dental Hygienist Describes ‘Smiles for Hope’ to North Haven Rotary
- Rotary's "Day of Wine & Roses" to Be Bigger Than Ever
- Obituaries: Arnold, Dembiczak, Marasco, Perfetto, Sampieri…
- North Haven Economic Development Commission to Hold Breakfast for Local Businesses
- Obituaries: Albin, Cusanelli, DePalma, Hatzopoulos and Ott
On Our BoardsHere's what your neighbors are sharing on North Haven Patch's Boards. Feel free to jump in and share, too!
- Forgotten Felines needs volunteers!
- All Natural Lice Removal Service
- Veterans Memorials in center of North Haven
- Food drive to benefit Food Bank
- Culinary Opportunities
- North Haven Ski Club
Get Patched In...
- Create an event on our calendar.
- Hunt for that perfect job or find your dream home.
- Share an announcement or photo on our Boards.
- Write a blog post as one of North Branford's 'Local Voices.'