Here's a look at what's going on in North Haven on Thursday, Sept. 12. What are you doing today?
- Understanding Your Credit Score will be held at North Haven's Connex at 5:30 p.m.
- Today's North Haven town meetings include the Board of Education.
- The Joyce Budrow North Haven Senior Center offers a variety of events for seniors, including today's Memory Matters at 12:45 p.m., as well as lunches, programs and more.
- The North Haven Memorial Library is open Monday though Saturday with a variety of events. Altered Book Club is at 6:30 p.m. Don't forget that the library also has museum passes available to residents.
What's the Weather?According to The Weather Channel, today in North Haven we can expect "A mix of clouds and sun with the chance of an isolated thunderstorm in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 82F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%."
ICYMISometimes life gets in the way of checking out the latest great local stories so in case you missed it, here's a recap:
- Obituaries: Devlin, Klepacki, Pizzillo, Stone
- North Haven Police Arrest Man Facing Sexual Assault, Robbery…
- Bringing Home PFC Sean Pesce
- Get Your Bulky Trash Ready!
- List of North Haven Streets to Be Crack-Sealed
On Our BoardsHere's what your neighbors are sharing on North Haven Patch's Boards. Feel free to jump in and share, too!
- Food drive to benefit Food Bank
- Culinary Opportunities
- Job Openings
- What Makes Leaves Change Color in the Fall?
- Wallingford native hosts Autism TV show on cable access
- Veterans Memorials in center of North Haven
- Forgotten Felines Open Adoption Day
- Obama ready for another Mid East WAR...Do you care?
- Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders Invited to…
- Understanding Reverse Mortgages: Connex Credit Union Hosts…
- North Haven Ski Club
- An Evening with Chef Silvio Suppa & Anthony Riccio
Get Patched In...
- Create an event on our calendar.
- Hunt for that perfect job or find your dream home.
- Share an announcement or photo on our Boards.
- Write a blog post as one of North Branford's 'Local Voices.'