With school in recess for the February vacation, it's shaping up to be a relatively quiet week here in North Haven. That said, there remains a handful of meetings, sporting events, and activities lined up over the next several days. So without further ado, let's take a look at the calendar for the week of 2/20.
- The Board of Fire Commission will meet Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. in the Recreation Center.
- The Economic Development Commission will convene Thursday at 8:15 a.m. in Town Hall.
- Boys Swimming and Diving will face Foran in a home meet today at 4:00 p.m.
- On Wednesday, Fencing will take on Hopkins in an away match at 4:00 p.m. Girls Ice Hockey will compete in the SCC Championship Game at Quinnipiac University at 5:00 p.m.
- Boys Hockey will challenge Darien in an away game Thursday at 2:40 p.m.
- Both Boys and Girls Hockey have games this Saturday, Boys vs. Watertown-Pomperaug in an away match at 7:30, Girls playing in the CHSGHA First Round at a time TBA.
- There will be a vacation week treasure box-building workshop for children at the library this Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. Pre-registration for the event is required.
- The North Haven Historical Society's new exhibit, "North Haven and the Revolutionary War", featuring artifacts and documents from the conflict, will be open this week.
- Avenue Groove will play J. Roo's Friday at 9:30 p.m.
- Local author Stephen Darley will sign copies of his new book Voices from a Wilderness Expedition Saturday at the library starting at 1:00 p.m.
Don't see the event you're looking for? Let us know in the comments!