Want to know if your favorite local winery will be part of the fun at this year's Connecticut Wine Festival? Keep reading--we have answers.
The 2012 festival, presented by the Connecticut Wine Trail, will be held on July 28 from 12 to 7 p.m. and 29 from 12 to 6 p.m. at the Goshen Fairgrounds.
Those that wait until festival day to purchase their tickets pay an extra $5, bringing each ticket up to $30.
Don't forget your safe ride home! Tickets for designated drivers are only $10. These discounted tickets are also available for guests under 21.
And last but not least, the Connecticut Wine Trail has posted a list of participating wineries on its Facebook page. Here they are:
- Bishops Orchards Winery, Guilford
- DiGrazia Vineyards, Brookfield
- Gouveia Vineyards, Wallingford
- Jonathan Edwards Winery, North Stonington
- Jones Family Farms Winery, Shelton
- Miranda Vineyard, Goshen
- Priam Vineyard, Colchester
- Sharpe Hill Vineyard, Pomfret
- Stonington Vineyards, Stonington
- Sunset Meadow Vineyards, Goshen
- Taylor Brooke Winery, Woodstock
- White Silo Farm Winery, Sherman
And before you go, be sure to check out the full entertainment lineup for the two-day festival--it's available here.