Here's the schedule for the rest of the summer. All concerts start at 7 p.m., unless otherwise noted.
Don't forget to bring a non-perishable food item to the show!
Location: North Haven Town Green
Weather: If it's raining, concerts take place at North Haven High School. Food and beverages may not be brought into the high school and seating is limited, so it's first come, first served.
- June 10: Vinnie Carr, Rich DiPalma (6 p.m.)
- June 17: Rubber City Blues Band
- June 24: Dec8dia
- July 1: Fairfield Counts Orchestra
- July 8: B. Willie Smith Band (Preceded by Sponsor Recognition Night)
- July 15: Cover Story
- July 22: In Harmony
- July 29: 42nd Street Band
- August 5: The Classics
- August 12: Avenue Groove
- August 19: Caribbean Beach Bums
- August 26: Primetime
If you have questions on the location, call the Recreation Center Infoline after 5 p.m. at 203-234-2535.