A panel of parents, advocates, providers, and medical specialists discuss interventions, services, and medical aspects of autism.
- Donna Swanson, FOCUS Center for Autism
- Shannon Knall, Autism Speaks
- Sharon Cable, Litchfield County Autism Spectrum Association
- Dr. Eric Geigle, Village for Families and Children
- Representatives from the Autism Spectrum Unplugged panel
Come learn about this rising epidemic and how to be proactive in ensuring this special and unique population receives the services they deserve.