The school year may be winding down, but the North Haven Board of Education will be keeping busy at the next Board of Education meeting. Some of the key agenda items are as follows (the agenda itself is attached to the article):
- Approval of a two tiered bus system and the new transportation policy.
- Approval of the Florence Fitzgibbon Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Discussion of Internet Safety Policies the district is complying.
- Approval of the appointment of David Jacob, science teacher,
- Approval of the appointment of Daniel Hughes, mathematics
The meeting is at on June 14.