Five North Haven residents were honored for their academic excellence during the fall semester at Choate Rosemary Hall in Wallingford.
Each of the students earned a place on the independent secondary school's Fall 2012 Dean's List.
The students are:
- Marlon Antunez, son of Mr. and Mrs. Carlos Javier Antunez
- Sara DeMarsilis, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. John Edward DeMarsilis
- Nathaniel Kerman, son of Dr. Benjamin D. Kerman and Ms. Sarah M. Baird
- Megan King, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stephen M. Kin
- Peter Reilly Yurkovsky, son of Mr. S. Peter Sachner, Jr. and Ms. Patricia E. Reilly