Save your family from boredom this summer and start planning your Connecticut staycation now!
The 2012 Connecticut Visitors Guide has been released--and it's certainly not just for vacationers.
CTVisit.com has posted an interactive version of the 2012 Connecticut Visitors Guide online, and this 134-page guide has more than enough to occupy your summer.
We flipped through the colorful guide and here's a taste of what we saw:
- Listing of museums
- Theater guide
- Tons of kid-friendly activities
- Guide to our state's many historic towns
- A feature on the homes of "cultural icons"
- Lots of places to go when you want to hit the water
- Activities to keep the "grown-ups" busy
- Tips on manuevering the restaurant scene
- Seasonal finds
- Month-by-month calendar of events
- Region-by-region guide
- Outdoorsy things to do
- Plain and simple guide to transportation
- Detailed index to find what you need, and fast
So grab those calendars and start planning--Connecticut is waiting!
Check out the 2012 Connecticut Visitors Guide here.